Do It Once—Do It Right!
Our Waterproof Vinyl Decking Membrane products have been designed and manufactured with the expert input of companies and installers with over 25 years' experience in the sundeck and roofdeck industry. Our products have been approved by engineers and architects for use in large developments and residential homeowner use, backed by strenuous testing results
which speak to the quality and durability of this decking system.
We exceed expectations!
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured to the highest standards to exceed requirements set by the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB), as stated in CAN/CGSB 37.54.-95 and the ASTM equivalent.
- Independently tested by Intertek Testing Services. They are 100% waterproof, professionally installed, and they have an industry leading 10 year warranty. They meet CAN/CGSB 37.54-95 requirements, ASTM requirements, and have Class "C" and "A" fire ratings.
- Our 68 MIL vinyl PVC/polyester woven fabric backing membrane has achieved a Class "C" and Class "A" fire rating in accordance with ASTM E108 (2010) "Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of ROOF COVERINGS," Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (CAN/ULC) S107 (2003), NFPA 256 (2003) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 790 (2004).
- Available in a variety of colours, our membrane is resistant to skids, mildew and stains. It has UV inhibitors, is easy to maintain, and is engineered for heavy pedestrian traffic.
- All of our products can be used in both residential and commercial construction.